Back to the Garage... - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Back to the Garage...

Share This
I am back to the Garage - where it all started!

Well, I left Genpact and joined HP last week and it has been good since then. The one and half years I spent in Genpact were rewarding, enduring and a learning experience. I wish to continue working with the same vigil in this new assignment too.

Coming back to HP is like coming home. The office is far from home, no doubt, but since the fate is changing, I will get used to it too...

My old pals - many of them - are in this new office, where I joined. This feels better, when I know that I am not alone in this new unknown place. Hope this change will bring in better things in life.

Wish me luck people, as I start my new journey...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family