The Blogger Android App! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Good Morning! February 16th, 2016.

It's been a year since my first book was published. Time flies, for real!

This is going to be a short post. It's just to celebrate & tell you that I found the much awaited Blogger Android App! I always thought it would be there. I always wanted it. I always felt I'll blog more frequently if I'm doing that from my mobile. But I failed to bring these three together and finally one fine morning, which is today, I went to Google Play Store, searched, found, downloaded, installed that app & see, I'm blogging now - right from my mobile!

Hope this helps & boosts my blogging habit. Only time will tell...

Take care my friends. Hope to talk to you soon again. If you have anything to say, please use the comment section below.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family