A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects


Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My B'day Gift!

My Birthday Gift


At 2 AM in the night, when my wife came back from office, I was almost half dead in my bed when she wished me 'Happy Birthday' and gave me this wonderful Blue Rose! A Gift I would always cherish... I never thought that after all tiring night shift, she will be able to bring a gift for me! When I forget to get a gift for her she smiles and waits for the day when she would gift me something and her gifts are always like her - Wonderful and Exclusive :)


Thanks Love :)

3 Thoughts on this post...:

Anonymous,  Saturday, October 17, 2009  

Hope you had a blast on ur birthday, such a beautiful present from your wife, shows how much she loves u. wishing you both a very happy life..

Patty Saturday, October 17, 2009  

How precious and sweet. Sounds like you have a wonderful, thoughtful wife.

Happy Birthday, hope it turns out great.

My husband has one on the 25th. He'll be 75 and I have one on the 27th. I'll be 73. I never thought 54 years ago when we got married, I would be using those numbers describing our ages. When you're that young you just don't think about growing old. But it does happen.

nituscorner Monday, October 19, 2009  

many happy returns...and that is a beautiful rose.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP