It Hurts - to stay away! - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

It Hurts - to stay away!

Share This

When you are in a family, there will be some differences of opinions. Sometimes, you are right and sometimes, others are. But then, when you are right and the majority in the family is wrong and you can do very less about it, where do you go or what do you do?

Well, in such cases, you both sulk and give a damn to everyone else, or you just admit the fact that the majority always wins and try to patch up. A good way is to stay away for some time, till you cool down or till the others understands the mistake and the right thing is accepted and done!

I chose to stay away from the family. It hurts – it hurts because there is so much of love involved – so much of care and concern involved. It hurts because you want to go back to the family and tell them that you are not wrong, but you cannot do so. It hurts because you know you miss them. It hurts more when you know you are not being missed! Phew!!

I chose to stay away and away I will be. I do not want to, but then, this is the only thing my tiny little brain and the big ego can think of is to stay put! So I am.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i dont see ur poem in continuation to chain poetry series, u better be ready for my anger!!


I MEAN IT !!

miss your writes on lounge ,,, n i mean it ..

ps : ping me tonight .. need to talk of something ! dnt forget plz ..

Tan said...

Yes Pratibha, I want to write there in TWL. However, it will not be possible for sometime, as I cannot spend more time in blogging. I'm moved to a new process and undergoing training right now. Will write in some time.

Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

ok !! accepted !! hope its not an excuse :P

Story Teller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Story Teller said...

Family means a lot.. to everyone... distance within the family hurts often too.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you come back soon..you are missed loads. You have always been part of my family. Please do find some time for people who care.

nituscorner said...

i know what you mean tan....but time heals all....and it will also direct as it always does.

Patty said...

Sorry you are having problems with the family. I know how that can make one feel. But again, life is so short so I am hoping you and the family will be able to come to some kind of terms so you can see one an other soon.

I also know religion and politics are two things no one should ever discuss with family or friends unless they both think and feel the same way. Just like it's not wise to loan money to family or friends.

Good luck with your future.

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family