Connected to the WWW - Thus Spake Tan!

Post Top Ad

Thanks for Reading. Please comment.

A Quote for life!


“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for Insects

Robert A Heinlein
(American science-fiction writer,1907-1988)

Connected to the WWW

Share This

Tan is online! Now I have got an internet connection at home. Its a TATA Indicom WiMax Broadband Service. The connection was installed in the beginning of last week. I applied for the same the previous weekend. The procedure was simple and fast – I liked it.



My wife always insisted on having a net connection and finally its here. So, hence forth, we can be online for more time and hopefully will spend some quality time on the net. What is Quality time? What do you mean by that? Well, I’m in a good mood today and do not want to get into any controversies. So, would not go ahead defining the same. However, I will stress that quality time for you, me and her are all different – its like how you see it. Hahahahaha!



So guys, get yourself used to the fact that you will be seeing me online for more time from now on. So, blogging will be more frequent. Take care …

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Please share with friends and family